So you are interested in who’s behind this site are you? Here goes…
I’m Clare, 36, mum to 8 year old J who is smart, cheeky and obsessed with dinosaurs – he also has his own blog at The Boy Who Cooked
I work full time as IT & Social Media Manager for a Health & Spa Company, and have been with them for 18 years. I consider myself to be a friendly geek – I can translate all the techy stuff and try to make it easier for everyone to understand. If you want to see more of what I do have a look here
We have a major love of golf and get out as often as we can, the rest of the time we spend cooking, eating, laughing, and watching telly.
Things we love!
- Orange – the colour not the fruit
- Golf – the thing we do together
- Harry Potter – the only films we all agree on
- Yummy food
- Our Springer Spaniel pup… although this means we can’t have nice cushions and throws
Not so keen on…
- Beauty stuff or indeed anything girlie
- Nuts! Hugely allergic
- Cats – but they do make good pies (so I’ve heard)
I’m originally from Blackpool – and they will forever be my football team of choice – and now live in Norwich, hence I’m a Seasider in the City.
Everything is better in orange (or tangerine – depends how you look at it)!
If you want to get in touch with me use any of the below:
Facebook: Seasider in the City
You can subscribe to my updates by email (button in the left sidebar) or RSS (top of the page)