We eat loads of eggs in our house, so quick and easy and suitable for any meal. they have also been my go to when I’m stuck for a quick slimming world meal.
The Happy Egg Co. challenged me to come up with a scrambled egg recipe to show off their tasty eggs and here’s what we did!
- 2 medium Happy Eggs
- 30g diced Chorizo
- Large handful of fresh Spinach
- 1 tsp Chilli Flakes
- 20g grated Cheese
- Dry fry the chorizo in a non stick frying pan.
- Add the spinach and turn down the heat to wilt the spinach.
- Whisk up the eggs and add to the pan stirring constantly.
- Serve on toasted bread of your choice, sprinkle with chilli flakes and the grated cheese.
The Happy Egg Co sent me a discount bvoucher to purchase eggs for my recipe.